We are currently looking to recruit a Part Time Accounts Assistant to join ‘Team Magic’ and work within our Finance team based in Huddersfield. At Magic Rock, which forms part of Lion Little World Beverages (LLWB), we’re all about adding value and having fun while we do it. LLWB is the global craft division of Lion – a leading brewer headquartered in Australasia.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, your role will provide administrative support to the Accounts Manager across all functions of the role – accounts payable, receivable, processing and general administrative duties.
- Processing of customer invoicing, statements, reports, copies, reprints etc
- Opening, closing, maintenance and review of customer accounts, also performing all verification and credit checks
- Day-to-day credit, claims and collections activities (including reconciliations, payment allocations etc.) to a high quality in a timely and efficient manner
- Receive, verify, reconcile and process payments accurately, completely and according to agreed timelines
- Ensure day-to-day payment cycle activities are completed to a high quality in a timely and efficient manner
- Perform general administrative duties as required
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role e.g. dealing with and processing invoices, working in excel
- Strong attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
- Confident communication skills (oral and written), necessary to be able to talk to customers and employees
- Knowledge of financial systems including Sage is preferred but not essential
24 hours per week, flexible working pattern
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter
Applications close 31st March 2020