/ Please use the booking calendar for all table reservations.
Located in the heart of Magic Rock Brewing, the Magic Rock Tap is open to bring you all the experience of the taproom with both indoor and outdoor seating. Pouring 6 lines of Magic, with wines, soft drinks and gin available. There is also street food available.
Pop a booking in the diary and come and celebrate with us!
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday – CLOSED
Wednesday – CLOSED
Thursday – CLOSED
Friday – 5pm – 10pm
Saturday – 12 pm – 10 pm (Food 12 pm – 8 pm)
Sunday – 12pm – 9 pm (Food 12 pm – 6 pm)
Magic Rock Brewing, Willow Lane, Huddersfield HD1 5EB
Tel: +44 (0) 1484 649823
Children and dogs are welcome, children must remain seated at the table.
Under 18s ‘til 8 pm.
Growler fills available.
Cans available as usual.
Street food is available! You can download / view the current drinks and food menu here
Bar snacks are available to purchase.
Magic Rock Tap is open to the public both indoor and outdoor. If you have selected outdoor seating, please be assured that all seats are covered by shelter, so no need to bring an umbrella! But a warm coat is advised.
Booking Terms and Conditions
By booking a table with us you agree to the following Terms and conditions:
- We ask all customers booked inside the Taproom to only visit with members of your household to be in line with the current Tier 2 National Restrictions. Be prepared to prove your household status should the relevant authorities request this. Alternatively, up to six different households may meet up outside, but be sure to wear a warm coat as not all of our outdoor seating is heated.
- Customers are obligated to have their temperature checked before they enter the bar. Recorded temperatures of 37.5oC or higher will be re-checked after 5 minutes. If the customers’ temperature is still above 37.5oC or above, in the interest of safeguarding our staff and visitors, the customer will not be able to enter the building.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any customers who appear intoxicated upon arrival
- Anyone not following the customer guidelines, social distancing rules and/or appears to be intoxicated will be asked to leave
- Anyone acting disrespectful towards members of staff and/or other customers will be refused service and asked to leave
- Only Contactless/Card payments will be accepted
- Customers must check into the NHS Test & Trace app on arrival.
- Customer must wear a mask when moving throughout the venue.
- Customers are to sanitise their hands using the sanitising station upon entry and frequently throughout their visit
- Customers are to remain at their allocated table and not approach the bar during their booking
- Once your booking has ended you will vacate your table no later than 15-minutes after.
See you all at the tap soon – #magicfromthesource