/ Please use the booking calendar for all table reservations.
Located in the heart of Magic Rock Brewing, the Magic Rock Tap will be opening their Tap Yard to bring you all the experience of the taproom in the great outdoors. Pouring 6 lines of Magic, with wines, soft drinks and gin available. There will even be street food!
Pop a booking in the diary and come and celebrate the summer with us!
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday – CLOSED
Wednesday – CLOSED
Thursday – CLOSED
Friday – CLOSED
Saturday – 12 pm – 11 pm (Food 12 pm – 8 pm)
Sunday – 12pm – 9 pm (Food 12 pm – 6 pm)
Magic Rock Brewing, Willow Lane, Huddersfield HD1 5EB
Tel: +44 (0) 1484 649823
Well behaved kids and dogs are welcome, children must remain seated at the table.
Under 18s ‘til 8 pm.
No Growler fills.
Cans available as usual.
Street food is available! See the widget to the right 🙂 You can download / view the current drinks and food menu here
Bar snacks are available to purchase.
Magic Rock Tap will be open to the public in the OUTDOOR SPACE ONLY – seating will be available to be booked as covered or uncovered. In the event of predicted bad weather, a marquee will cover ALL seating – in the event of a freak rainstorm, this will not be the case, so make sure you bring a brolly!
Booking Terms and Conditions
By booking a table with us you agree to the following Terms and conditions:
- Customers are obligated to have their temperature checked before they enter the bar. Recorded temperatures of 37.5oC or higher will be re-checked after 5 minutes. If the customers’ temperature is still above 37.5oC or above, in the interest of safeguarding our staff and visitors, the customer will not be able to enter the building.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any customers who appear intoxicated upon arrival
- Anyone not following the customer guidelines, social distancing rules and/or appears to be intoxicated will be asked to leave
- Anyone acting disrespectful towards members of staff and/or other customers will be refused service and asked to leave
- Only Contactless/Card payments will be accepted
- Customers are to sanitise their hands using the sanitising station upon entry and frequently throughout their visit
- Customers are to remain at their allocated table and not approach the bar during their booking
- Once your booking has ended you will vacate your table no later than 15-minutes after
- Due to localised lockdown measures in Kirklees, bookings can ONLY be accepted for 2 separate households or ‘support bubbles’.
See you all at the tap soon – #magicfromthesource