Bar Supervisor- SL1
Magic Rock are looking for an SL1 Supervisor to join the team at their award-winning Huddersfield Brewery Tap.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about working with beer, with exceptional customer service skills to deliver the ‘Magic Rock experience’ to our many customers; be it loyal regulars or new faces, alongside a passionate and friendly team to assist the General manager and support the bar management team. Applicants must have valid personal alcohol licence.
- Managing the floor team
- Opening/Closing the venue
- Attention to detail and generating new ideas
- Helping to organise and run on site events
- Keeping up our high cleanliness and efficiency standards
- Ensure alcohol licencing laws are being followed
- Demonstrate due diligence & encourage a safe working environment
- Willing to undertake training and personal development
- Flexible and adaptable to perform any other duties as required by management
Candidate is required to be able to start this position on the 6th April to complete all relevant training and due to the business trading times, must be flexible with their working hours.
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection, and cleaning procedures in place
- Follow and maintain standards outlined in risk assessments
- £9.75 p/h
Contact email@example.com with CV and cover letter.SHARE THIS