We are super proud to host our very first NYE party at the Tap! Here’s what we have in store…..
* With The Colne Valley Funk and Soul Club DJs Boy Oliver & Lennie (starting at 7pm) – REET MUSIC FOR REET FOLK
* £2 on the door after 6pm (includes entry into the NYE meat raffle)
* Limited capacity / no advance tickets / first come, first served
* Street Food (from 12pm) with Nasi Lemak and The Mexican Pilgrim
* A few special NYE beers will also be on the taps!
/ DJ info (7pm – 1am)
The Colne Valley Funk and Soul Club was founded just over a year ago by Djs Boy Oliver and Lennie.
After a decade of DJing in and around West Yorkshire they decided to take their sound back to its roots and do something completely different, a mobile club night calling in at local venues around the Huddersfield area.
Since starting they’ve played 6 sell out bi-monthly club nights, a huge free festival and tons of smaller gigs around the area.
The atmosphere is always eclectic with a wide range of music from Motown, Northern Soul, Funk, Disco, Reggae and World Music – all played on vinyl.
Imagine a house party with some great music and 200 of your best friends tagging along and you’re somewhere near the idea!
/ Food info (12pm – 1am)
Nasi Lemak – Serving authentic Malay street dishes
The Mexican Pilgrim – Fresh Authentic Mexican street food currently serving up Authentic Burritos all over the place.