Magic Rock Brewing is looking for a new Warehouse+Dray Operative to join our growing team. As ever, Magic Rock beers continue to be the best they can be, and that we continue to exemplify a culture of quality, creativity and improvement.
We are looking for a team player to fill a position that covers warehouse, deliveries and the occasional packaging duties. This position is for 37.5 hr/week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- take delivery of goods and raw materials.
- check for damaged or missing items.
- move stock around the warehouse using lifting equipment.
- make sure stock is stored correctly and safely.
- pack and wrap goods.
- load goods ready for dispatch
- clean the warehouse, yard and other work areas.
- collect goods from the warehouse or pick-up point.
- plan the route.
- load the vehicle in an order that suits the stock and delivery route.
- contact customers en-route and update tracking systems.
- make deliveries, hand over invoices, and get customer signatures.
- record mileage, and fuel that you buy.
- update delivery records
- return undelivered items.
Other duties: Packaging Hall
- Stacking finished product onto pallets.
- Preparing stock for transport.
- Loading or unloading vehicles.
Skills and abilities:
- Clean UK driving license.
- Right to work in the UK.
- forklift trained
- IT literacy
- Strong attention to detail
- ability to take direction and work independently
This is full time position, with a competitive salary.
Please email all CVs and cover letter to email@example.comSHARE THIS