/ Please use the booking calendar for all table reservations.
Set in the heart of Holmfirth, our new taproom is housed in a grand Victorian building hailing from 1844; originally built to house the London, City & Midland Bank, we’ve tried to preserve as many period features as possible. Venetian style windows, exposed brickwork – even the original bank vault has been converted into our cellar (carefully housing our award-winning beer!), alongside modern industrial interiors and our distinct branding.
We’ll be pouring from 8 keg lines and four cask lines bring a range of our IPAs, Pale Ales and Stouts, also, salty gose styles and sours: there will be something for everyone to enjoy! Don’t worry if you’ve not got time to stay for a pint – get beer to go from our fully stocked fridge of takeout cans or fill a growler with your favourite brew.
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday- 12pm – 10pm
Wednesday – 12pm – 10pm
Thursday – 12pm – 10pm
Friday – 12pm – 10pm (UPSTAIRS 5pm – 10pm)
Saturday – 12pm – 10pm (UPSTAIRS 5pm – 10pm)
Sunday-12pm – 9pm
28 Victoria Street, Holmfirth, HD9 7DE.
Tel: +44 (0) 1484 482633
Children and dogs are welcome, children must remain seated at the table.
Under 18s ‘til 8 pm.
Growler fills and cans available as usual.
To view our menu, click here.
Bar snacks available to purchase.
No external food to be consumed on-site.
Booking Terms and Conditions
By booking a table with us you agree to the following Terms and conditions:
- As we are currently in Tier 2 of the national restrictions, we advise customers to only visit with members of their household and to be prepared to prove your household status should the relevant authorities request this.
- Customers are obligated to have their temperature checked before they enter the bar. Recorded temperatures of 37.5oC or higher will be re-checked after 5 minutes. If the customers’ temperature is still above 37.5oC or above, in the interest of safeguarding our staff and visitors, the customer will not be able to enter the building.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any customers who appear intoxicated upon arrival
- Anyone not following the customer guidelines, social distancing rules and/or appears to be intoxicated will be asked to leave
- Anyone acting disrespectful towards members of staff and/or other customers will be refused service and asked to leave
- Only Contactless/Card payments will be accepted
- Customers must check into the NHS Test & Trace app on arrival.
- Customer must wear a mask when moving through the venue.
- Customers are to sanitise their hands using the sanitising station upon entry and frequently throughout their visit
- Customers are to remain at their allocated table and not approach the bar during their booking
- Once your booking has ended you will vacate your table no later than 15-minutes after.