• Please place an order as soon as possible,
• Allow 3-5 working days for a delivery in the UK, if there is no sign of parcel within this time- contact us immediately
• The very last orders should be made by midday on the 18th of Dec for UK orders / for EU midday on the 12th / rest of the world – end of the day on the 10th (by midnight GMT).
(otherwise we cannot guarantee that it will be processed on time to be delivered before Christmas)
Of course we will still be dispatching orders placed after above deadlines but we cannot guarantee a delivery pre-Christmas due to strains on courier networks.
Orders placed between the 22nd and 31st of December, will be delivered in January.
• You must be aged 18 or over to purchase alcoholic beverages. It is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 in the UK.
• When ordering and making a payment you are deemed to have accepted our Terms and Conditions and to have confirmed that you are aged 18 or over.
• If your order is a gift and contains alcohol, the recipient must also be aged 18 years or older.
• Magic Rock Brewing reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. Your continued use of this site and the Online Store after changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes to these Terms.
• The Terms and Conditions on the Magic Rock Brewing website supersede all others.
• All prices are quoted in pounds sterling.
• We aim to ensure the prices shown on our Online Store are correct. In the event that an error does occur, we will make every effort to contact you to confirm if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price.
• Whilst every effort is made to supply all items listed on this Online Store, there are instances where this may not be possible. In these cases we will contact you and offer a substitute with the same or greater value.
• We reserve the right to withdraw or replace products in our Online Store without notice. Merchandise prices and specifications are also subject to change without notice.
• We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, Magic Rock Brewing takes no responsibility and shall not be held liable for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
• Magic Rock Brewing will not be held responsible for any loss, consequential loss or damage to any individual or business which may have occurred from the use (or misuse) of any product or any information contained on this website.
• We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failure if you provide an incorrect address and postal code or incorrect contact telephone number. Please check this information when placing your order.
Cancellations of orders
• We will cancel your order and refund any payment provided cancellation is within 7 days after the receipt of the beers and that the beers are returned in good condition, unopened and sealed as required by the Consumer Protection from Distance Selling Regulations 2000 (as amended).
• To cancel orders, call us on 01484 937064 or email us at email@example.com. You may also write a letter to us using the following mailing address: Magic Rock Brewing, C/O Ales By Mail (Returns), Image House, 34 Radford Way, Billericay, Essex CM12 0DX.
• Refunds will be made within 30 days from the date of cancellation.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are correctly repackaged and safely returned.
• We can arrange collection, but charges will apply.
• Payment can only be made using credit/debit cards through ‘Realex/Global Payments’ or ‘Paypal’.
• Card payments are made through a secure server, via ‘Realex/Global Payments’ and ‘Paypal’. Magic Rock Brewing do not store our customer’s financial details. Your personal details are not passed to any third party.
• Your payment will appear as ‘Magic Rock Brewing’ on your bank/credit card statement.
• Payment will be taken at the time of ordering.
VAT Tax & Prices
All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. The confirmation of dispatch e-mail includes a VAT receipt for our customers who can reclaim VAT.
• Delivery is normally within 3-5 working days. If ordered by midday on a working day order is usually dispatched on the same day.
• We will use our best endeavours to deliver your order promptly but cannot accept any liability for a delay, howsoever caused. We do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays unless by prior arrangement. This service will incur additional charges.
• Normal delivery hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 to 21.00.
• Deliveries must be signed for by a person of 18 years or older. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient is in doubt.
• No refund will be considered for orders made by minors.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that an adult over the age of 18 is at the delivery address to sign for receipt of the goods. The re-delivery process can be undertaken twice only, after which couriers are instructed to return the goods to us. In these circumstances you may be liable for any additional courier costs.
• Signature at the point of delivery acknowledges receipt of the goods. Goods will not be left with third parties unless by prior arrangement.
• It is our policy to ensure that all our goods are supplied to our customers in perfect condition. We will only exchange or refund products which we deem “not fit for consumption”. If the product is simply not liked by the customer, it cannot be exchanged, replaced or returned.
• It is the responsibility of the customer to report goods damaged in transit.
• We shall not be liable to pay any compensation to you, other than any refund as stated above. In particular, but without limitation, we shall not be liable to you for loss of profit, damage to goodwill, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any damage, defect, negligence or other failing on our part.
• No compensation can be offered for loss of wages due to failed or late deliveries.
• Customers accept responsibility for the safe storage and use of the products upon receipt. Magic Rock Brewing are not liable for damage caused by customer mishandling.
• Please note that deliveries during festive periods may take longer due to additional strains on courier companies.
• Alcohol is best enjoyed in moderation. Find out more here: http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Cookies are also used in the functioning of the online store section of our site, by keeping track of information you enter into the site (products chosen, delivery address etc) so that it can be passed onto us to generate your order.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. You can choose to accept or decline cookies (most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer). This may however prevent you from using this website.
Cookies can make you fat, we recommend you send them to us and don’t consume them yourselves.
Goods may be returned within 30 days of delivery if you are not satisfied for whatever reason. It is the customers responsibility to ensure the goods are correctly repackaged and safely returned to the address below:
Magic Rock Brewing
C/o Ales By Mail (Returns)
34 Radford Way
Essex CM12 0DX
If you receive your products in a poor condition (e.g. broken bottles or spoiled beers), please inform us immediately calling 01484 937064 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will give you a refund on spoiled or damaged bottles only. You may also write a letter to us using the same mailing address stated above.
Refunds will be given to the customer within 30 days after the beers have been delivered.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. For further information on such rights speak to your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
Copyright and IP Rights
All content is © Magic Rock Brewing Limited unless stated otherwise. We only allow links to the Ales By Mail website from other websites with our permission.
Vouchers and Discount Codes
Fair Use: Be fair with us and we’ll keep the offers coming. Abuse the system and they’ll stop.
If you’ve already used a one-time use code you won’t be able to redeem it again. We don’t mind if you pass it on to family or friends – in fact, we encourage that. If you create multiple accounts or are using codes sourced from a voucher site we reserve the right to close down all your accounts and not speak to you again.
We reserve the right not to honour any order placed using a discount code or voucher that has been used in breach of these terms and conditions. We will refund you any payment made in these circumstances.
Magic Rock Brewing Limited shall not be liable for the failure to fulfil any terms of any transaction governed by these conditions of sale if fulfilment has been delayed, hindered or prevented by any circumstances whatsoever which is not directly within its control such as, but not exclusively, Act of God, Government regulation or order, fire, theft, flood, strike, riot, insurrection, war, national emergency, power shortage, pandemic, terrorist activity.
Magic Rock Brewing Limited are not liable for breach of these conditions for any loss or liability arising from circumstances of force majeure.
These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. Our failure to enforce a right does not amount to waiver of it.
By placing an order on this website (for any alcoholic drink) you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Alcohol is NOT for sale to people under the age of 18.
These items must be used responsibly and appropriately.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the items are received by persons over the age of 18, particularly when requesting delivery to an address other than your billing address. When using delivery services such as InPost (where the parcel is collected from a specified location/business) it is your responsibility to ensure the parcel is collected by an over 18, in accordance with UK law. Magic Rock Brewing will not take responsibility for the consequences should you not follow this advice.